Conditions of participation
- A company email address is required to register
- Only 1 participant per organisation is allowed
- Following up with your support office after the event is required
- Regional development agencies are not allowed to participate
- Consultants not allowed to participate unless they have a technical focus directly related to smart cities.
- National meetings are allowed. However international meetings will be prioritized in case of a lack of space/time.
For more information please check Terms & Conditions
- The Smart City Brokerage Event is free of charge
- SCEWC tickets discounts for qualified brokerage event participants with 2 international meetings will be provided few days before the event
- Participants that meet the requirements can choose between
- 1) Congress Pass discount (25% of the price, 995€)
- 2) Visitor Pass discount (50% of the price, 100€)
- Participants with IWater or Smart Mobility Congress tickets are also allowed to participate
Tuesday, November 13th: From 10h to 18h
Wednesday, November 14th: From 10h to 18h
The Brokerage Event will take place on the Smart City Expo World Congress at Fira de Barcelona (Gran Via Venue). Hall 2. Stand D413 Generalitat de Catalunya - Government of Catalonia.
- Fira de Barcelona (Gran Via Venue): Avinguda Joan Carles I, 58, 08908. L'Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona)
How to get there from:
- The airport: Metro line L9 Sud until Europa / Fira.
- Plaza España:
- Eco-Taxi Barcelona: +34 932 783 000
Intellectual Property Rights:
Do you know how to manage Intellectual Property at Trade Fairs? Check this fact sheet.
Read also this fact sheet concerning the IP protective measures to be taken by trade fair organisers.