Oral presentations. 14th Nov. 14h - 18h
Participants looking for partners will have a unique opportunity to present their organizations and ideas for H2020 transport project proposals in front of the audience in the form of a brief oral presentation (3 minutes max. and only one presentation per entity or proposal idea). This will take place the 14th of November from 14h until 18h.
For the presentation during the oral session please use recommendations included in the TEMPLATE (pdf), that you'll also find the pptx version (editable) under "download resources".
Please note that:
- Due to time constraints, the selection criteria will follow the next order or preference:
- Project ideas
- Entity profiles linked to specific topics (first come first served basis)
- Entity profiles
- Presentation order during the event will be in accordance to the date of reception of the final version of PowerPoint presentation and not the date of registration.
- DEADLINE to submit your presentation for the oral presentations session: 1st November
- Publication of agenda: 10th of November
Don’t forget to send it in PDF and to specify the area/areas covered:
- MOBILITY FOR GROWTH:
- 'Building a low-carbon, climate resilient future: Low-carbon and sustainable transport
- Safe, integrated and resilient transport systems
- Global leadership and competitiveness
- Accounting for the people