Smart City Brokerage Event
- 8 Nov: Deadline for booking of meetings
- 9 Nov: Check your preliminary schedule
- 13 - 14 Nov: Attend your meetings
CIties to Live in
Connect with industry leaders at the 5th Smart City Brokerage Event. Take advantage of unique networking opportunities at the Smart City Expo World Congress (13-14 November, Barcelona), the worldwide leading event for cities! #SCEWC18 #SmartcityBrokerage
The Smart City Expo World Congress is the global leading platform to connect companies, governments, organizations and experts in the context of urban development to share idees, showcase the latest solutions and do business. This year, it will be held in parallel with two other events that will join the Brokerage initiative, thus creating plenty of synergies and premiar networking:
- Smart Mobility Congress, the global platform to accelerate the development of mobility solutions and tackle urban mobility challenges faced by modern cities.
- Iwater, the International Integrated Water Cycle show that provides technological solutions for the future of water in cities, industry and agriculture.
In addition, the Brokerage event will also be focused on H2020 Smart, green and integrated Transport (2019 call). Participants looking for partners for the call published in the Transport Work Programme 2019 will have the opportunity to present their organizations and ideas for project proposals in 2 different ways:
- Brief oral presentation (3 minutes max.).
- Brokerage Event (max. 20 minutes).
What is a Brokerage Event?
The Brokerage Event takes place on the 13-14 November 2018 and is organized by ACCIÓ, a department of the Catalan Government's Ministry of Enterprise and Labour, partnering with the Enterprise Europe Network, the largest business support network worldwide, and ETNA2020, the European Transport Network Alliance.
Participants sit down in pre-arranged, targeted B2B meetings for discussing project set-ups and collaborations.